Do you want to know some ways of how to secure and manage your password?
Passwords protect your most sensitive personal, financial and business information. They are the key to accessing membership. financial, and other web sites that you are a member of. All sorts of havoc can occur in your life if some unauthorized person discovers your password. Here are some tips for maling that event less likely:
1.Don’t use easily guess passwords like a date of birth, spouse, child’s or pet’s name. In fact, don’t use and word or phrase that even remotely relates to you or your world. You need to use a password which is difficult for anyone to guess but is not so difficult for you to remember.
2. Use a combination of upper and lower case letters, symbols and numbers to make the password harder to guess. Some web sites do not allow symbols so you may not be able to always use them. Almost all web sites treat passwords as CaSe SeNsItIvE so mixing case is a good idea.
3. Make your password at least eight characters long. Longer is even better. The more characters there are the harder it will be to guess.
4. Use a different password for each account or web site. That way if one gets compromised you’ll still be protected elsewhere.
5. Change your passwords frequently. Pick a period, like the 15th of each month, and change all of your passwords on that date.
6. Do not write your passwords down anywhere. You never know who is checking your drawers or file cabinet when you’re not around. Also, do not store your passwords in an electronic filing device like a PDA. That’s just as insecure as a piece of paper if you lose the device and someone who is less than honest finds it.
ADD, Unfunately, if you have too many passwords and forgot your windows password.
Here also way for you to solved your problem.
Windows Password Key 8.0 is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. And most of all, it’s the most popular and safe solution for resetting your Windows password until now.
No need to call a technician, no need to re-install anything, and you certainly don’t need to reformat.
And finally, Don’t use "password" or "none" as your password! Don’t even use "PaSsWoRd"!