Note:The newly created Windows Password reset disk can be used in Windows Vista,Windows 7
USB flash drive can be very helpful if you have lost Windows password and you don’t have a Windows password reset.What’s worse,your pc can not suport CD/DVD drive,then this is suitable to you.
Just follow us.
1. Insert your USB drive.
2. Click Start, type User Accounts within the Search box and press Enter. The User Accounts window appears.
3. From the list of Tasks, click Create a Password reset disk. The Forgotten Password Wizard screen appears.
4. Click Next.
5. Choose the drive letter for your USB drive and click Next.
6. Type in your current user account Password and click Next.
7. Click Finish and remove your USB drive.
In the event that you forget your password, you can use this USB drive to reset your password.
You can also use USB flash drive make a windows password reset disk with Windows Password Key,which is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. If you have lost Windows Administrator password,this method is highly recommended.