Note:These work in any vesions of windows
In recent days,there are many complain about"I forgot my windows administrator password","I have lost windows 7 administrator password,what should i do.I don’t have any Windows password recovery disks and I can download anything to help me with the password. Is there any way I can reset Windows 7 password without a Windows password reset disk or a download?"
There are many resons accounts for your losing windows password,especially windows 7 administrator password.You canged Windows Password Administrator password to stop somebody download files in your PC,but later,you forgot the password.Or you still have a user account to get access to your computer,but it is limited.
All in these situation,you may ask"How can I reset Windows password?"You begin to ask for help in the website and couldn’t pick up a best answer to solve your problems.
Here I will share some tips to reset Windows 7 password solutions with you and hope you get the final answer to recover Windows administrator password.
Method 1: Reseting Windows password with another admin account
1. Log on to the administrator account that you will use to reset the forgotten password.
2. Open Local Users and Groups by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, typing lusrmgr.msc into the Search box, and then pressing ENTER. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Double-click Local Users and Groups, and then click Users.
4. Right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
5. Type and confirm the new password.
Method 2: Reseting Windows 7 password from the command prompt
In the command prompt you can monitor all the user of the computer by typing some commands.
Press Win Key+R and type “cmd” in the Run command box and hit enter to open command prompt.Type “net user” in the command prompt and hit “Enter“. This will show all the users of the computer.
Now suppose that you want to change the password of the user “abc“.
So type the following command and hit enter.net user [username]
For instance in this example the user name is abc. So the command should be net user abc
Now in the command prompt you will be prompted to enter a password for the user. Note that the format is not available here. Put your password and hit “Enter“. You have to retype the password again for confirmation
Method3: Reseting Windows password with Windows password reset disk
1. If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect.Click OK to close the message.
2. Click Reset password, and then insert Windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don’t need to make a new one.
Method 4: Reseting Windows password with a third-party tool.
If you have neither another administrator account nor Windows password reset disk, you’d better DIY a Windows password reset CD to reset Windows password. Just following steps, it is easy and best way to reset windows password
1. Login to a computer that can link to Internet. Download windows Password key and install it on that PC. Note that: there is a .ISO file. Burn the .ISO file to a CD or a USB flash drive.
2. Insert the newly created CD/USB drive to the locked computer.
3. Reboot the locked computer and press’F2′or’Delete’to enter your BIOS setup and then followed the process of instructions. Just a few steps, the old password was removed.
There are several methods for recovering windows passwords when a user forgets password on their computers.Hope you can solve your problems soon.