Windows XP has a back up method to prepare for the possible unfortunate incident that a user forgots his or her
login password. It’s called a password reset disk, and the user has to make it himself. It’s something that most users
don’t feel tjey need to trouble with, confident in the reliability of their memory. But when the day comes that
supposedly familiar words slips your mind, you’re going to regret not making that preparation.
1) Create a password reset disk. Go to the control panel. click in User Accounts and then click on your user name.
Look for the prevent a forgotten password’s optiom under the "Related Tasks" heading located on the left side of
the windows. Click in this option and the Forgotten Password Wizard will open up. This wizard will provide you with
instructions to create a password reset disk. Simply follow the steps until you finish making the disk. Take note that
you must have administrator user account status to be do this procedure.
2) Use the password reset disk. Some time pass and one ordinary day in front of your PC’s Welcome Screen, for
some odd reason you can’t seem to remember your user account password. Don’t panic, you made a password
reset disk. Click on the button with a question mark. A message will appear’ Did you forget your password". Click on
the option "Use you password resret disk". The password reset wizard will start. Follow the set of instructions that
will be given. This will guide you through the process of creating a new password for your user account. Enter the
new password anf save the settings on the password reset disk. Keep that disk safe, it may someday save your life
3) Check the password hint. We can’t all be prudent diligent users. For those who never bothered to make a
password reset disk. there’s the password hint. Hopefully this will be enough to jog your memory. The password
hint can be found right beside the prompt where you type in the password on the welcome screen.
4) You can find some free or paid software, Like "windows password key 8.0" is the best tool to access windows
login password. Especially for those not so good at computer. If you want to know more about this, you can go
access the website: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com
5) Ask help from a user with an administrator account. There’s nothing wrong with asking for help from other users
who share the same PC. In cases where u happen to only have a limited user account, you can always ask
someone with administrator right to login in , and reset your user account password. Users with administor status
can access other user accounts in the same PC and change their individual setting as well as their password.