I have a Toshiba laptop but I forgot the password? How do I find my lost password? I don’t want to have to reinstall Windows 7, What’s the simplest way to reset my Toshiba laptop password? I need to log onto my laptop.
Well, It is so frequently to meet this problems in our lives. If you can’t pick up a good way to reset Toshiba laptop password, it could ruin your days completely. Here, I will share some tips to reset Toshiba password.
Tip 1: Reset Toshiba password with burned ISO image file
This is the best and efficient way for you! All you need is a blank CD or 2GB USB flash drive.
Then you need to find any other computer which can allows you to download. OK, let’s go!
1. Find Windows Password key and download it. Then install it on that PC. Insert the CD or USB
Flash drive to that computer, run Windows Password Key and burn the ISO image file to disk.
2. Turn to your locked Toshiba computer; insert the newly created disk to it. Start the Toshiba computer and press’F2′or’Delete’to enter your BIOS setup to change your bios setup, so that it can boot from USB device. And then press F10 to save the changes.
If you have any questions, look at this tutorial
Tip 2: Reset Toshiba password with Administrator privileges
1. Start your computer, Log on to another administrator account or account which has administration privilege you will use to reset Toshiba password.
2. Open Local Users and Groups by clicking the Start button, typing lusrmgr.msc into the Search box, and then pressing ENTER. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Double-click Local Users and Groups, and then click Users.
4. Right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
5. Type and confirm the new password.
Tip 3: Reset Toshiba password with password reset disk.
A password reset disk is really helpful when you realize you have lost Toshiba password. Insert the password reset disk to your drive then follow these steps.
1. If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message.
2. Click Reset password, and then insert Windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don’t need to make a new one.
Note: this method require you create a password reset disk before you have lost that account password. If you don’t have a password reset disk, it won’t help much to reset the password.
Follow the above three tips, you can get into your Toshiba laptop soon. Enjoy this.